[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”9223″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
When you learn English at Canterbury Language Academy, you get a lot more than just great courses and excellent teachers. We take care of everything else too, so you can concentrate on why you came to Australia in the first place – to study English.We understand that your welfare and accommodation are just as important as your tuition. Our Student Services Provider is dedicated to ensuring that every student has a safe and enjoyable stay in Australia.
CLA’s Student Services Provider offers the following services:
• Accommodation advice, sourcing and placement.
• Airport pick up.
• Meet and greet service upon arrival at school, followed by an induction to the program.
• Student identity card.
• Help and advice with opening a bank account.
• Mobile phone, sim card purchase and internet access advice.
• Ongoing support and mentoring throughout the program.
• Counselling and advice on practical issues such as transport, tourism and medical enquiries.
• Information about further study pathways in Australia.
• 24-hour emergency support.
• Active social program.
Students are able to talk informally and frankly with counsellors in order to suggest ideas for activities or to raise concerns.