Sydney is one of the world’s favourite destinations for students seeking a first-class education.
Sydney is the largest and oldest city in Australia. Founded in 1788 when the first European settlers arrived here, it has since grown to become a modern and cosmopolitan city with a population of almost 5 million people. Over one fifth of Australia’s total population lives in Sydney.
Sydney is spread over a wide area reaching to the Blue Mountains in the west.
Australia is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world with migrants from more than 170 countries. Over fifty percent of the population is either born overseas or at least one of their parents are. Over 1 million Australians are of Asian decedents. However, only two percent of Australia’s population is of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent.
Excellent Education opportinities!
• The largest and most exciting city in Australia, with a population of over 5 million
• It has been ranked as one of the best cities in the world many times by different ranking organisations.
• Safe, modern, sophisticated.
• Very friendly! Sydney is one of the most multicultural cities in the world.
• Beautiful beaches all around Sydney.
• Fantastic climate. Summer days all-year around!
• Spectacular landmarks including the Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Darling Harbor and many other.
• Great range of restaurants, exciting night-life and shopping.
• Theater, music performances, concerts, bars and night clubs.
• Australia is a ‘Sport and Fitness’ fanatical country.
• Recreational sports for every season. Different sport and fitness facilities are everywhere.
• Excellent libraries, universities, colleges, schools. Great Education opportunities at any level.
• Excellent transportation system.
• Opportunities for everybody
• Learn more about the city of Sydney. http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/
Sydney is a comparatively safe and clean city to live in. It offers a high standard of living, excellent health and educational facilities, cosmopolitan shopping centres, and an extensive public transport system, including trains, buses and ferries. Our telecommunications network is efficient and the internet now allows you to easily keep in touch with loved ones back home. Australia is politically and economically a stable country.