With a population of more than 5 million, Sydney is Australia’s largest and most exciting city, helping make it one of the world’s most truly magnificent cities. Sydney is a very safe city where you will enjoy world leading quality education, a cosmopolitan and multicultural atmosphere, stunning architecture, and a superb climate with many sunny days to enjoy throughout the year to enjoy the ‘Australian way of life!’.
Our modern campus has an extremely convenient and unique location. A vast majority of Sydney city’s main transport, education, sports, government and tourist facilities are just with in walking distance from Canterbury Language Academy.
• 5 minute walk to Central Train station and bus stops.
• Down the road from the beautiful Prince Alfred Park with popular, modern sport and leisure facilities such as the heated Olympic size swimming pool, basket ball courts, tennis courts, free BBQ facilities, exercise and gym equipment.
• Major Universities (USQ-SEC, UTS, UNSW, Macquarie University, University of Sydney, UWS, CQU, CSU, UNE, ACU and others) and libraries nearby such as the NSW State Library which is a hub a 100% library for all students (open 24hrs).
• Walking distance to some of Sydney’s most famous shopping centres, restaurants, clubs and pubs.
• Minutes by public transport to major sporting and entertainment venues.
• 10 Minutes to Darling Harbour via the City Rail Trams,
• 10 Minutes by train or free bus to The Opera House and The Sydney Harbour Bridge
• A short bus ride away to the beautiful world famous Bondi Beach and other Australian landmarks.